Improving Access to After Hours GP Services to Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACFs) in the Adelaide Hills
Summit Health has been contracted by the Central Adelaide and Hills Medicare Local (CAHML) to undertake a project to improve access to and promote efficient utilisation of after hours primary care services for Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACFs) in the Adelaide Hills region.
Program Objectives Include:
- Promoting consistency and improving the uptake and quality of CMA completions for RACF residents in the Adelaide Hills region
- Working collaboratively with individual facilities to establish and implement a system of clinical protocols or pathways for use by RACF staff during the after hours period
- Providing support to aged care facilities to access after hours GP services
- Improve access for residential aged care facilities to GPcare After Hours
- RACF GPcare After Hours Flowchart
- RACF GPcare Communication Summary
- Comprehensive Medical Assessment Template
To find out more about the project please contact:
Ingrid Puise – Ph 8406 7712
For more information please visit the CAHML After Hours Program.